Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Felt Flowers for Sale

If you like these flowers and just don't have the time or materials readily available, I have some that I would be willing to sell.

These little flowers would be great for making hair holders, shoe clips, or whatever your imagination can think up!

The price is for the flower ONLY. I have not attached anything. You can leave a comment or email me.

Single pink and orange flower, approx. 2.5" x 3.5": $1.50 SOLD


Pair of orange and yellow flowers, approx. 2.5" x 3.5": $3.00 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Single pink and white flower, approx. 3" x 3": $1.50 SOLD

Pair of light pink and dark pink flowers, approx. 2.75" x 2.75": $3.00 SOLD

6 comments:

saskia said...

is that felted wool in the middle? go to etsy girl!

saskia said...

I think you are way more talented than me in sewing and stuff- I make major mistakes. Everything you make looks so perfect to me. You should go for it :)

The Johnson's said...

Cute!!!!

markrystal said...

OMG, So cute!! I need some!! I love your new blog idea and all your close-up artsy photographs!!

Mubeen said...

I love all your work!!! You're so talented!

saskia said...

I'd love to leave a comment about your fantastic quilt, but there is no where to do it-It's beautiful and I love the stitching- deep down I'm a bit jealous- I'm still in the learning phases :) I mean, you can knit to! Lucky girl! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails