Wednesday, April 27, 2011

doll clothes for the birthday girl




finally. this doll has some clothing.

she arrived the christmas before last wearing only a nightgown. zoe has been wanting a change of clothes for her for quite some time. she now has a few items to mix and match.

can i tell you how much fun i had making them? a lot. just as much fun as when i made the doll.



(some details: i wanted to make the doll in the first place, after seeing the bamboletta dolls. i bought a kit from dancing rain dolls, but i'm not sure the company still exists. then i got really motivated to make the clothes after seeing this on trulakids. i do plan on making at least one more doll and some clothes for miss g. and maybe aryn. we'll see.)

4 comments:

Reno said...

Dahling doll and clothes!

saskia said...

you have mad talented mommy skills and sewing skills, and all that skills. I bought a pattern to make another doll, and a pattern for clothes. I am more hopefull this time that it won't have flat face like the ones I made 1.5 years ago. I love her hair, that's the one I am like, feeling a big nervous about, the hair

The Moore Family said...

Very cute Rayn. I bet she loved all the new little clothes.

Ence Family said...

Very Cute!! You have wonderful talent!! I bet she loved the new clothes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails