Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Second Crochet Hook Case

i made this second crochet hook case in order to answer a question i received via email about the first one i made. the question referred to line 40 in the original pattern. i couldn't remember what i had done so i decided to crochet a new one. this time for myself.

this is what i did...

row 40: insert hook through the first free loop of row 15 AND the FRONT loop of the first dc on row 39 and complete the sc. continue joining the free front loops of row 15 with the front loops of row 39 with a sc across; ch 1, turn. (30 sc)

row 41: sc in each sc across; ch 1, turn. (30sc)
row 42: insert hook in the first free loop of row 13 AND through the FRONT loop of the first sc on row 41; complete sc. continue joining the free loops of row 13 with the front loops of row 41 with a sc across; ch 1, turn. (30sc)




has anyone else had a similar problem? what did you do?


2 comments:

Kortmanitove said...

This one was altso very nice! I did the same as you in the row 40-42, and I have started to make an other one too... They are great as gifts to crafting-friends :)
Greetings from a chrochet-friend in Norway, Tove

CarolB said...

I'm having trouble finding out what to stitch for row 28. I've done this twice and can't find out which row I should do for 28. Maybe I miscounted? Would you look at the pattern and let me know which you think row 28 would be? Thanks, Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails